Friday, July 15, 2011

Eat the Right Food With Hungry Girl - 200 Under 200

As a normal person, I am the type of person who loves to eat food and enjoy its lovely taste as most of us would like but at the same time I do not want to be getting fat from these type of food because they contain a lot of calories that will definitely will make you fat. So I tried to look at calories for the food that I buy and I found out that this is going to be hard to combine different type of food to make a meal that is tasty and contains low calorie.

Eventually I found this amazing book called Hungry Girl: 200 Under 200: 200 Recipes Under 200 Calories. The book contains many recipes that you can use in breakfast, dinner, or at anytime that suits you.

The famous Lisa Lillien is the author of this easy to use cookbook and also the owner of the brand name of Hungry Girl and the website too.

There are recipes inside Hungry Girl: 200 Under 200 like:

Personal Pretzel-Bottomed Ice Cream PieSwirls Gone Wild Cheesecake BrowniesCheesy-Good Cornbread MuffinsH-O-T Hot Boneless Buffalo Wings

The book consists of 14 chapters

Morning MinisEgg-starvaganzaScoopable SaladsStart Me Up!Dip It GoodMini Meal ManiaTortilla MadnessShivering SipsYo, Cupcake!Sweet StuffCool Whip FreeFujisFiber oneVitalicious

Honestly as a person who is trying to keep in shape and suffering from not having variations of food this book helped a lot in many ways because I get bored of the usual diet food and at certain times I find my self eating fast food from any restaurant and at the end of the week I find my self gaining lots of weight.

Now I get to make a new recipe and eat different recipes twice a week and all under 200 calorie so I still maintain my weight in fact I am losing weight and that is why I am excited about this book and how it changed my nutrition life.

At the end the Hungry Girl: 200 Under 200: 200 Recipes Under 200 Calories has changed the way you eat and is really easy to do specially if you are on diet. There are more books that you can use at the nutrition books section that are also from Hungry Girl.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment